Do you want to support Sascha Kindred's 'Aim to win gold in London 2012'?
If you want to be associated with a high profile GB athlete, then why not sponsor Sascha Kindred OBE. Sascha has a real chance of winning double gold for Great Britain in London 2012, an aim he has achieved in his last three Paralympic Games.
Sascha has received many accolades for his sporting achievements and was honoured with an OBE in the 2009 New Year's Honours List for his Services to Disability Sport.
Sascha has twice been named Senior Sportsman of the Year in Hereford and Worcester, has received an award for Outstanding Achievement by British Swimming. He has been appointed an ambassador for Herefordshire and an ambassador for Youth Sports Trust.
Sascha commits time to a number of activities on top of his training schedule, including after-dinner speeches, media interviews and school talks. He speaks about his experiences as a professional athlete and educates others about disability sport, the Paralympics and how to remain at the top.
You could be associated with an world-class athlete who:
- has been awarded the Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) for his services to disability sport
- is appointed a School Sports Ambassador for the Youth Sports Trust
- is appointed an Olympic and Paralympic Ambassador for Hereford and Worcester
- is appointed a Sports Ambassador for West Sussex
- is a well presented after-dinner speaker
- is highly regarded amongst coaches and team mates
- has appeared on BBC television, including the National Lottery programme, Celebrity Mastermind and A Question of Sport
- is a patron for the charity HemiHelp
What are the other benefits to you?
- Enhanced company image by sponsoring one of Great Britain's most successful Paralympic athletes in the build-up to London 2012
- Elevated profile through media exposure locally and nationally
- Branding opportunities with a World and Paralympic Champion
- Your brand on Sascha's website, Facebook fan club page, car and more.
If you want to support Sascha, email or contact 07989 147 870.